Active KillDisk Ultimate 13.0.11 Crack with License Key 2021 Latest Version Free Download
Active KillDisk Ultimate 13.0.11 Crack is an easy to use set of storage media cleaning tools that uses more than 20 international cleaning methods, including DoD 5220.22M. Permanently erases all data on hard drives, solid state drives, memory cards and USB drives, SCSI storage and RAID arrays, even in parallel mode.
The active license key KillDisk Ultimate 13.0.11 b includes Windows applications, special Linux installations, console boot disk (supports secure deletion), as well as ISO disk images and Windows and Linux-based disk builders universally for Drives CD / DVD / Blu-ray / USB. With boot disks, you can boot and clean any computer without first booting the computer’s operating system. The system drive (where Windows is normally installed) can be easily cleaned this way. The powerful command line scripting option allows us to run the software in batch mode, ensuring automatic operation without user interaction. The license policy implies that there are no additional cancellation fees!
Active KillDisk Ultimate 13.0.11 Key Benefits:
- Secure parallel deletion: Parallel deletion of multiple disks simultaneously (limited to the number of licenses purchased), more than 20 international sanitation methods.
- Clear unused space: Unused space on all disks can be erased by securely erasing data with more than 20 international data destruction methods.
- Reports and Certificates: After deleting a fully personalized certificate, the company logo can be printed or saved in PDF format and exported in XML format.
- Disk Inspection Tools: A powerful disk inspection tool such as File Browser and Disk Viewer provides a complete picture of disk volume and low sectors.
Active KillDisk Ultimate 13.0.11 Key Features:
- Simultaneous erasing of multiple disks at the same time, self-erasing and erasing sessions.
- Erase discs with the One Pass Zeros sewer standard.
- Includes boot disks for booting and removing console on modern 64-bit systems and obsolete 32-bit systems (x86).
- Support for more than 20 international suppression standards, including US DoD 5220.22 M and custom methods.
- The command line parameters used in scripts allow automation to turn off procedures (batch mode).
- The certificate can be personalized with your company logo and comments can be easily added to the certificate for each session.
- Includes Windows-based boot disk that supports UEFI boot security on x64 systems.
- Includes Linux-based boot disk (LiveCD) that supports UEFI boot security on x64 systems.
- The console application supports Secure Erase (ATA command) for SSD / HDD.
- The user-specified exclusion method can specify a separate pattern for each pass using the hexadecimal (HEX) value.
- Detect, display and reset / delete the hidden area of the hard disk (HPA or DCO area).
- Possibility to send reports via e-mail through a FREE SMTP account previously set up at www.smtp-server.com.
- Save the option to log on and off the computer after the removal is complete.
- Fingerprints (cleaning status: date, erasing method, etc.) can be placed on the first sector of the disc and displayed after the boot disc.
- Displays information about all currently connected volumes, partitions, hard drives, external USB drives, and memory cards.
- Thoroughly clean up unused disk space, erase data securely.
- Support for destroying unused sectors of Apple HFS + file systems, Linux Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4, Unix
- UFS / XFS / JFS and MS FAT / exFAT / NTFS.
- Supports all possible I / O interfaces: IDE / USB / SATA / eSATA / SSD / SCSI drives, LUN / RAID arrays.
- Supports large disks (larger than 4 TB) and new 4 KB disks.
- The integrated hex browser allows you to check raw disk sectors: MBR, boot volume sectors, file system logs, and file cluster data.
- Very easy to use: intuitive user interface for beginners and powerful command line mode for advanced users.
- Supports fixed drives (HDD), SSDs, memory cards and external USB / USB3 devices.
- Tools can be set up and used from a boot disk. You do not even have to boot from the hard drive to delete it.
- Supports MBR and GPT (GUID Partition Table) style partitions for deleting / deleting volumes.
- The certificate can be viewed after completing the shutdown / shutdown and saved in PDF format.
- Erase physical disks, partitions, logical disks, and even free disk space.
- The boot disk creator can configure the KillDisk boot process on the boot disk using the command line parameter.
- Universal boot disk creator prepares support for CD / DVD / BD / ISO / USB bootable environment for Windows / Linux / console.
Also download for more tool Balabolka 126.96.36.1995 Crack
What’s new in Active KillDisk Ultimate v13?
- New: Continue cleaning the disc to resume intermittent disc deletion due to a defect or error on the disc.
- New: Digitally signed PDF certificate with optional encryption and visual signature presentation.
- New: Secure erase function for SSDs (Linux and console only).
- Improved detection and treatment of defective discs.
- Fixed bugs and greatly improved performance.
- Active @ Boot Disk updated to the latest Windows 10 build 2004 based on WinPE.
- The console has been updated with the latest set of Linux Kernel and Drivers.
- Top and final versions of Linux: Active @ LiveCD updated to openSUSE 15.2: Linux Kernel 5.3, KDE 5.18.
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the Internet (recommended).
- Extract and install Active @ KillDisk Ultimate 13.0.11 using the configuration.
- After installation, do not run the program or exit if you run it.
- Copy the broken files to the installation directory and replace them.
- There, enjoy the full version of Active @ KillDisk Ultimate 13.0.11.